Sunday, March 17, 2013

Are you ready to travel?

I dreamed of traveling to Australia when I was young, or settle for good, in a place they call the "land down under", but fate did not allow me to do that. I guess I was destined to live somewhere else. I am still hoping someday I can visit there, even if it's just for a short vacation.

A vacation is an instant bonding moment for me and my family, and those precious moments brings us closer together. I always look forward for a vacation once the school year ends and summer time begins. Sometimes it becomes a big hassle when I don't have any idea where to book our vacation, or have zero knowledge about the place we want to visit. I just rely on word of mouth from my friends and relatives, and take a peek at their photos. The problem is, photos are sometimes deceiving. I really need a travel expert like http://eyton.com.au/ to make sure that everything is perfectly planned. Traveling has become much easier now, unlike before when I would buy a travel guide book or check a magazine stand for one that featured places, promos and tips. What I need to do now is just visit the site for Eyton, and all the information that I need will be provided in just one click! Amazing, isn't it? This is what I love about the generation now.

When you travel, do you want to go alone, with family or friends? Not all people want to travel with a group. However you want it, always make it the best moment of your life. So here's leaving you a quote from Mark Twain..

 “”Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.

So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

And here are a few tips when you travel:

When you travel, it is best to always travel light. Pack only things that are really needed. Before you travel, whether local or international, learn at least a word or two of their language, like "Thank You, Welcome, Good Morning" and other greetings. It will make the locals more comfortable with you. Bring a snack or drinks in light packs like coffee and tea. It will save a lot of expense. Do a little research about the place that you are going to visit so you are able to do some story telling to your kids while you're at the site. And last but not least, always smile whether you get lost or you missed a plane. It will not help you when you frown and worry will not take you anywhere anyway!


No comments: