Sunday, December 18, 2011

Victims of Sendong Need Your Help

I am deeply saddened. Few days before Christmas, a tragedy happened in some areas in Mindanao. Watching the footages and photos of the victims really break my heart. I can't bear to look at the pictures. Most of them were children drowned in a muddy water. I only got the news online and other information from the updates of my co-bloggers about the total damage and the devastation left by the tropical storm. I guess most of the victims were unprepared. It's the first time in the history because the area is seldom visited by the storm. The flash flood came like a thief in the night. It was fast, scary, a real nightmare. Some of the victims were my co-PMC member who lost their properties and even businesses. They climbed to the roof of the house and others evacuated to a two-storey building to survive. Sendong reminds me of Ondoy, scary!
Members of PMC may coordinate with admin Ruby Ricafrente for any help you can extend. No amount is too small or too big. Please help. Donate!


Other ways to help the victims of Sendong.

SMS Donations
Text RED to 2899 (Globe) or 4143 (Smart)

GCash Donations
For GCASH, donate through Red Cross by texting DONATE MPIN REDCROSS and send to 2882.

Cebuana Lhuillier Pawnshops
Make a donation at any of the 1,500 Cebuana Lhuillier pawnshops nationwide





1 comment:

kim said...

what happened was really sad. wish we could help in any way..