Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Miss Universe 2011

photo source: http://www.masslive.com

88 countries participated in the Miss Universe pageant but only one was crowned as the Miss Universe 2011. Miss Angola, Leila Lopes beat out other competitors and won the most prestigious beauty pageant in the world, Miss Universe!


“Thank God I’m very satisfied with the way God created me and I wouldn’t change a thing,” Lopes said when asked her interview question. “I consider myself a woman endowed with inner beauty. I have acquired many wonderful principles from my family and I intend to follow these for the rest of my life.”

Other winners who rounded up to the finals:

4th Runner Up, Miss China, Zilin Luo

3rd Runner Up, Miss Philippines, Shamcey Supsup

2nd Runner Up, Miss Brazil, Priscila Machado

1st Runner Up, Miss Ukraine, Olesya Stefanko


To our very own, Miss Shamcey Supsup who needs no interpreter at all during the interview, you are a true winner to us in the heart of the Filipinos!


3 comments:

Pehpot said...

Congrats to all of them, lalo na sa candidate natin :)

wenn said...

wow..congrats!

kim said...

proud to be Pinay! left you a KI$$, girl! hope i get one back, thanks!