Monday, July 4, 2011

Facebook Unavailable

"Your account is temporarily unavailable due to a site issue. We expect this to be resolved shortly. Please try again in a few minutes."
I got this message when I opened my Facebook account this afternoon. I got worried of course because some of my friends site were hacked. I thought that a serious problem is up in my account, maybe infected or hacked too.

After few minutes of trying, still the same message pop out in my site. I tried to Google the issue for some people who might have encountered the same problem too. It says that I have nothing to worry about because FB is just updating my account, doing some maintenance or facing a bandwidth issues.

My site came back after ten or fifteen minutes. So I guess, there is nothing really serious when you encounter this kind of problem unless there is a bigger problem in your site. You may try to contact the support and let them know the issue in your account.

Btw, I just visited Lovingly Mama and guess what? There's a guessing game going on in her site. All I need to do is guess how many colored balls does Dindin have? And my guess is 98.


6 comments:

wenn said...

when i was in europe, my account was temporarily locked until I could recognise 5 of my friends' pictures. It was easy..

KRIS JASPER said...

Hey! I closed my FB for like 5 days and I enjoyed my life to the fullest... then I realized I need to share it to the world, so I opened my FB again lol

Lovingly Mama said...

hihi thanks for joining!

kim said...

hmmm.. so far, I haven't had that experience. I just wish it won't happen to my account as that is the easiest way for me to communicate with my husband..

do you mind checking THIS out?

chubskulit said...

Hi sis, bakit nawala Followers mo dito? Bihira ako magFB kaya siguro someone is talking stuff behind my back weee.. Oh well, kung din sila gaganda at sasaya bakit ba hindi hehehe..

Betchay said...

I didn't encounter like that in my FB,but some of my friends has been hacked and keep sending bad messages to every one,like "you are ugly,i hate you,i need money etc." nakaka takot diba? kase mag karun ka ng maraming kaaway hahaha!