Thursday, April 21, 2011

Girls Talk: Dying for Worn and Torn

I've been dying to have 501 but when I checked the outlet around the Metro, there was no available 501 jeans and styles are limited. So I ended up with another style but when I checked online, I found this worn and torn jeans and my eyes got locked and thought about buying this no matter what. I am dying to wear this but I need to slim down to get myself fit to this sexy jeans. This costs only $98 inspired by 501 original jeans and that will drain my PayPal account.


and another one. Cropped Trucker Jacket. But this is just a wish list. All the clothes that I want need a slim built. Now I am determined to get myself fit again, not as fit as Angelina Jolie. Just a little below my weight right now. (image source: http://us.levi.com)


Please check BeautyQueenieGene for more entry with the same theme, Clothesaholic!

Updated: Husband bought me few pairs of Levi's and one pair exactly as shown style above. Weeee.. Thank you! This is the power of blogging. Haha. The only problem now is my size. :P



11 comments:

Shawie Girl said...

it would be a great pair indeed! happy gt!

Sheng said...

i have almost the same as the jeans in the photo but not a Levi's. bought it from Ukay..

here's mine: http://amyllrhylleth.com/2011/04/clothes-to-die-for.html

HalfCrazy said...

You live in the Philippines, right? There are a lot of good jeans around the mall. Go to Human, Penshoppe, Jag, Folded and Hung or go department stores and look for Next Jeans.

anne said...

Very very nice, same here, I should lose weight I mean now hehehe Mine is here thanks Little World of Fun

Gilay said...

I like the jeans...HAppy GT!

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Nice jacket!!!

GT:Clothes To Die For

Vernz said...

love that jacket... with first picture.. perfect especially pag medyo mataas yung tubug baha... fashion for a purpose lol.

Dhemz said...

hubby won't allow me to buy those torn styles...lol...pero gusto ko talaga....lol!

ang mahal..waa...sa below 10 bucks lang ang kaya ko te...ehehehe!

darly said...

love the boyfriend jeans too, i wonder why the fashionistas named it that

have a great weekend hope you check out my entry here.
I Love Darly!
Food and Passion

Mega Sassy said...

i love the boyfriend jeans. It looks so cool!

My GT#1 Post

Beauty Queen Gene said...

well that's one off the wish list. now to lose a bit of weight. hehehe. i'd love to own one of those bf jeans too. kaya lng parang di bagay. anlaki balakang ko. haha