Thursday, April 14, 2011

Girls Talk: A Big Fan of Arnel Pineda

Photo source: internet

I am a big fan of Arnel Pineda! When I learned about GT's theme this week, I thought about posting only one celebrity in my mind, Arnel Pineda! Thanks to Girl's Talk for the chance to shout to the world that I adore him, not only with his talent in singing but also his big heart to help the street children. My eyes turned green with envy when Pehpot attended an event where she was able to meet Arnel Pineda in person. Aside from his singing career, he is also busy with Arnel Pineda Foundation, Inc., founded by Arnel Pineda himself with his goal to help less fortunate kids.



Please check BeautyQueenieGene for more entry with the same theme, Biggest Fan!



10 comments:

Irish said...

he's really really good :)


here's my entry:
http://www.imasworld.com/2011/04/gt-in-a-trance/

Simply Dyes said...

yep! he makes us Filipinos proud! way to go Arnel!

Thanks for indulging my star struck daze. Never hesitate to drop by my STREET.

Happy GT!

Jean said...

just look at his priceless expression!

Have a nice day! =)

My recent post:
Happy 21st Birthday

Jona said...

wow i didn't know that he has a foundation for a good cause. thumbs up to Arnel!
my GT is here

Hazelicious929 said...

He's really famous. Got an awesome voice. Mine is up - My GT Entry

STEF said...

Talk about talent and luck! Galing nya! Hope you can visit my entry too! Thanks a lot!

sHeNgKaY said...

Late Visiting from Girls Talk! :) Happy weekend!
To die for Celebrity

kim said...

proud to be Pinoy when it comes to Arnel Pineda..

chubskulit said...

Gay ba yan si AP sis?

Beauty Queen Gene said...

hmm.. i like jovit baldovino better. LOL. pero in fairness layo na ng narating nya ^^

sorry i am more than a month late in GT visits. epic fail. LMAO.