Monday, April 4, 2011

Family Time: At Home

Time flies so very fast. Here's my third entry for family time. I am sharing another food trip family time at home. When we're at home on weekends, we usually order via online delivery our meryenda treat. We dine together like a hungry warrior. Just like the host of this meme, I am the photographer here and I have no tripod for my camera so I am excused.

It is not always pizza weekend of course. I always make it a point to cook a healthy meal for them. We just gave in to our cravings sometimes.

Please join us as we share our Family Time. Simply link your entry to New Home Sweet Home and put the badge below. Happy Family Time!




7 comments:

HalfCrazy said...

It's okay to give in to cravings! Is that a Bacon Cheeseburger from Pizza Hut? Now I AM hungry.

mommy jes said...

ahihihihi cutie ng kiddos! :D Hello ates sabi ni IShi an Ethan! :D

Thnks for joining NORA...bakit nga ganun d makita ang participants huhuhu :((

Nweis pls check the comments nlng and pls visit nalang sila....thnks!

kim said...

wow! what a happy bonding time...

Jean said...

family time + pizza = awesome!

Have a nice day! =)

My recent post:
Planetarium Malacca Adventure Science Centre

dong ho said...

yihaa! kakatuwa din bonding time niyo kahit nasa bahay lang sulit na.

dong ho said...

masayang bonding time nga to. kahit nasa bahay lang basta may pang salu salo.

jeanny said...

Yumm yumm...Fave ko ang pizza. Another good thing about it, pag me card ka, may free ka pang isa. :-)