Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Weekend Blog Follower Caravan #9



Hi there fellow Bloggers. I'm glad that Weekend Blog Follower Caravan is back. I should grab the chance now for this could be my last chance to join. I am glad to be part of this community. Weekend Blog Follower Caravan is a weekly meme for bloggers to help and share one another. This post has been sleeping in my draft from the start of Weekend Blog Follower Caravan as it reached to WBFC #9. To start, I need to introduce myself and discover other bloggers too. This, I find to be the hardest post for me so I'll share few words about me. I'm using Mommy Nuts as pseudonym, but I'm not really a nutsy mom. I'm a mom of two girls, ages 12 and 10. I started blogging for more than two years now, Embrace Life, as my homepage blog. I blog to journal my daily activities. Blogging gives me more opportunities, aside from earning, I met wonderful people around the net.


Blogging is my daily vitamin that keeps me sane everyday. Please do follow me and I'll follow you too. I have three other blogs, but I update MoreThanJustaSAHM more often. That's all folks, I'll see in your site. Sorry for the photograph here, I seldom pose for the camera that I had no choice but to crop the photo for this post.



13 comments:

Bambie ♥ said...

Beauty ka pa rin naman Momsie.. SO glad to meet you in person din kaya lang medyo bitin at hindi ko napaghandaan kaya wala ako pasalubong sa inyo nun :( Hope to meet you again pag uwi namin. mwah

Irish said...

im actually a newbie so its always nice to meet veteran bloggers around. nice to meet you and yeah followed your blog too.

here's mine too: http://www.imasworld.com/2011/03/weekend-blog-follower-caravan-9-ima/

darly said...

been a follower for sometime now momi nuts

Great to see you here at PMC, hope you visit me too here.
I Love Darly!
Food and Passion

May said...

You are very pretty Mommy Nuts. Nice to know you! Ain't WBFC great? I am meeting a lot of hip and cool people. :)

I hope you will also enjoy getting to know me. I am #62 on this round of WBFC and clicking on my link will lead you directly to my entry.

Followed you on GFC!

Cheers!
~May~

lyzacruz88 said...

Hi mommy nuts! visitng and following you thru WBFC...hope you can follow me back http://www.lyzalane.info/2011/03/wbfc9-its-melyza.html

domestic {cherry} said...

hi mommy nuts, visiting from WBFC 9...

my first time to join the caravan and i've met quite wonderful women including you=)

following you now...

here's my entry:
http://www.domestic-cherry.com/2011/03/weekend-blog-caravan-9/

and hope you can join my giveaway too:
http://www.domestic-cherry.com/2011/03/win-a-fab-prize-every-month/

dong ho said...

wow! daily vitamin for you. sadly in these busy days, im only able to blog twice a week (the most).

chubskulit said...

Wow sis, you look skinny now, mukhang nagpapapayat ang sissy ah hehehe

Eunicyl said...

Hello there, I'm a newbie in blogosphere. I'm visiting from WBFC 9. I'm glad that I joined this group.
Nice meeting you:)

Dhemz said...

ang ganda mo talaga te...parang kambal mo si yayo...eehhehe!

imriz said...

visiting u here, nuts...been having very bad IC connections lately...

Pepper said...

HI mommy Nuts :)
blogging is indeed a daily vitamin...addictive too, i must say :)
am here through WBFC

Edsie said...

better late than never!! :)

followed you already..
Hope you could visit my site too!!
9th Weekend Blog Follower Caravan: Meet the Blogger