Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Music of my Heart

Because I'm late, I want to share two of my favorite love songs of my heart. Don't worry, these videos are not set to autoplay so you'll have the chance to pick. If you want to play them both, just go ahead, dear. I actually have my list of love songs (everything i do, iris, with or without you, if ever you're in my arms again, when i'm gone) when I have no task to finish and just want to spend lazy days snuggled up on a couch. The first one was shared by a friend. I love the music and the lyrics stuck on my mind. Whenever I hear the music playing on a radio, I can't help but.. feel them deep in my heart.




and another one..








Please check BeautyQueenieGene for more entry with the same theme, Music of my Heart!





3 comments:

teJan said...

good to know your kind of music:) just visiting dearie..see yah somehow on my page too:)

chubskulit said...

Love the second one.

K said...

i love both your choices! time will reveal is super mataas, so kahit gustuhin ko, di ko keri kantahin sa videoke. hahaha! mwah!