Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I love traffic!

Yes, traffic! Not the traffic jam in the road with heavy volume of cars but traffic in my sites. I want to spend a day in my computer and focus on my online task and tweak my blogs. I am very tech challenged and no matter how much time I devote myself to increase my traffic, still I'm having a hard time analyzing what other procedures do I need to achieve the page rank for my sites. I am thinking about ppc management. Social traffic seems to be very low and it produces only little percentage as seen in my analytics. I got more traffic from search engine. Maybe, I should be more serious with this campaign to be able to achieve my goal.


1 comment:

dong ho said...

magandang goal yan. it is not easy but with patience and persistence... it will work.