Thursday, March 24, 2011

Girls Talk: A Smile and A Song!

I should be posting song with money (lol) in the lyrics but no, that ain't really makes me smile. I am sharing a song that has become a part of my life. I simply love the song. If I may remember, I have shared this three times in my blog. The beat and the lyrics lift up my spirit.


Open up ya eyes and watch the sunrise
One part of me I've been made clear
Love that goes spread all the world
My love ya comes out of devotion
To roll ya spread to the world
In strange town I'm on my mission
Where we praise the day straight our way
All the nation

Let me be the love that comes form the sun
Let me be your rainbow rising on
Every single race out of space
Will Shine on, shine on!

Let me be the love that comes form the sun
I wanna be your love light from above.
Shine on, shine on, shine on!

My love ya comes out of devotion
To rule ya spread to the world
In strange town I'm on my mission
Where we praise the day straight our way
All the nation

Let me be the love that comes form the sun
Let me be your rainbow rising on
Every single race out of space
Will Shine on, shine on!

Let me be the love that comes form the sun
I wanna be your love light from above
Shine on, shine on, shïne on!.





Please check BeautyQueenieGene for more entry with the same theme, Music that makes me smile!





10 comments:

lyzacruz88 said...

great song pick :) Happy GT!

Here's mine http://www.lyzalane.info/2011/03/gt-song-that-makes-me-smile.html

Hazelicious929 said...

I heard this song just now. I am not familiar but it is cute. I love the words. Happy GT. Mine is up - My Happy Song

Betchay said...

Hi sis,thanks for the visit....buti naman di mo ako nakalimutan ahehehe. nag lalambing lang.

Asking sa life ko? eto mabuti nalang at nalampasan ang mga pag subok sa buhay,ang daming pag subok as in...ang driving naman eto morethan two years na nag da drive takot pa rin gumala mag isa baka ma bangga hahaha,work at bahay lang talga ang kaya ng powers ko.hayyyy ewan kelan kaya lumakas luob ko.hehehe.

Buti kapa ang dami mo nang blog,peru eto yong favorite kung bisitahin...e add ko sa blog roll ko iba mo pang blog. :)

wenn said...

nice song!

Vernz said...

one of those songs.. to get one going... love it...

dropping by for GT sis..
Girls Talk here

Dhemz said...

I like this song te..thanks for sharing.

kim said...

what a happy song!

K said...

first time i heard of this mommy nuts. very upbeat! nice choice! :)

darly said...

haven't heard this song yet but reading the lyrics made me feel good already... will definitely download

Have a great week ahead girl, here's my funny song if you haven't visited me yet
I Love Darly!
Food and Passion

Mars said...

First time hearing the song and I do love the beat! :) Definitely made me smile! ^^,

Sorry for the delayed visit. Mine's here in case you haven't visited it yet. ^_^ Happy GT!

============================
Mars @ The Life Encounters