Monday, March 28, 2011

Family Time #2

We always spend our weekend at mall and that's our family time together dining in a restaurant. You will seldom see us at home during weekend. On Wednesday, school vacation will officially begin and we cannot frequent mall anymore. I have no summer activity plan yet for my children but most probably, I will enroll them in a swimming class to refresh their skills. Anyways, this is my Family Time entry number 2. Yey! I am sharing here our weekend in Tagaytay. Other photos were already shared in my previous entry so I chose only some for this meme.

Before heading Tagaytay, we went home in Batangas and had some fun with their cousins. They're playing with toy guns here.

enjoying bubbles at the park with cousins..
and yours truly.. glad, I got a photo here. i'm always behind the camera.

Let my photos speak for our weekend! Happy Family Time!


Please join us as we share our Family Time. Simply link your entry to New Home Sweet Home and put the badge below. Happy Family Time!




4 comments:

mommy jes said...

ayiiiiiiiiiiiiiieee miss you to! :)

Sbi ni Ishi nung nag browse ako...ay si ATE JILL oh! :P

hehehehehhe

saya ng tagaytay!

salamat sa pagsali! til next week!

tejan said...

yes..it really speaks that you had a blast:)

mine is up too sis hope you can drop by too.. am following here too:) godbless!

janmah said...

same here..palagi kami out pag weekend..kng saan saan lng..hhehe.
nice photos.

hope you can visit mine too:)

Dhemz said...

new meme in the making...galing...ehhehee...awesome photos te...ang saya-saya...a quick dalaw lang po...:)

sensya at ngayon lang napadpad...hope all is well.