Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Brilliant Color for Flooring


This picture was taken last year while my daughter was making her project. If you could notice, the flooring of our house are simple tiles. I've always wanted a flooring with design and the tile colors that one would notice once he/she enters the house. Since we are only renting, I cannot renovate the flooring because we are tied up in the contract. We are not allowed to alter anything inside the house and that includes the flooring and the wall. I want to ask a proposal from Floor company that provides quality flooring but that's all I could ask for now. I only inquired about the estimated cost for superior flooring. Although white indicates cleanliness and universal color, white also gives a boring and no appeal for me. Oh well, that's my opinion. What color do you prefer in your flooring?


4 comments:

dong ho said...

may pinagmanahan ata. i used to do things on the floor as well.

mmmy jes said...

hi NORA miss yoU! :D

see you on monday! thanks for the visit!

chubskulit said...

Busing busy si bunso.. Sowi sis ngayon lang ako nakapeek.. Been busy and sick grrr..

chubskulit said...

Busing busy si bunso.. Sowi sis ngayon lang ako nakapeek.. Been busy and sick grrr..