Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Overheard

Today, daughter came home from school rushing to see her pet. She hugged her pet and said that she missed Majic so much. It's not so unusual to me anyway.

overheard: daughter to her pet

"I think about you when I'm at school and worried that somebody might leave the door open and you escape. Please don't ever try to run away when you want to play around with other dogs outside. I know that you want to be free sometimes, I just can't bear to think how it would feel if you lost yourself way home."

Please mom, don't let him run lose around the house when I'm away. It is safer if he stays inside the dog crib.

Now, I am starting to browse the page about dogs. I need to get more tips about dog's health, their life span and how to cope up the pain on losing pet. Right now, we enjoy the moment while he's around licking our feet, watching on us and doing his best tricks to impress.

"When you leave them in the morning, they stick their nose in the door crack and stand there like a portrait until you turn the key eight hours later."
Erma Bombeck


2 comments:

chubskulit said...

Awwww she is so sweet. Parg si rye, before she goes to school she gives Champ lots of hugs kahit sinasabi ko not to kasi magaamoy aso sya but she said, she doesn't care hehehe

Dhemz said...

awwww...so cute ni magic....:) si akesha naman super bossy kay buddy..waaaaa....:)