Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Diaper Rash Ointment - Boudreaux's Butt Paste


This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Boudreaux's Butt Paste. All opinions are 100% mine.


Choosing the most reliable diaper cream was hard for me when my children were still babies. I always picked the best and the most expensive diaper believing that it won't cause rashes on their skin. Dealing with this kind of problem especially for babies' sensitive skin is hard for a mom like me. Just seeing reddish skin makes me worried so much and no matter how often I changed their diapers, still it leaves a reddish and irritating feeling to my babies. Today, my sister told me about Boudreaux's Butt Paste that is really best for babies and are available now in the market. It definitely leaves the skin of our precious angels a fresher and light feeling.




This product, as recommended by a pediatrician, goes on and cleans off easily. This is also available in convenient sizes in flip top cap (tubes) or handy travel size. It has a pleasant scent and skin protectant. Boudreaux's Butt Paste has 16% zinc Oxide and Peruvian Balsam that treats diaper rash and soothes irritated skin instantly.


Boudreaux's Butt Paste was featured in popular shows like Oprah, Tonight, Today Show, People Magazine, ESPN and While You Were Out TLC.

Boudreaux's Butt Paste® was specifically formulated by a pharmacist with direction from a respected pediatrician to provide effective diaper rash care. The product is available at 1oz, 2oz, 3oz and 4oz tubes and 16oz jar. Hey, please visit the website now and get your free sample of Boudreaux's Butt Paste. Let your baby experience a diaper rash free moment.


Visit Sponsor's Site




3 comments:

dong ho said...

indeed recommended for babies.

Dhemz said...

starring din si butt paste dito...ehehehe!

chubskulit said...

wohooo daming pang shopping..