Friday, February 18, 2011

Choose a Good Domain Name

I own one domain site and soon planning to buy domain for my other three blogs. When I first placed my order for my domain, the name that I originally wanted for my site has already been taken and the only available extension were, .info, .net .org and more. So I decided to add names in the title of my blog just to get a .com. I ended up with a very long domain names and did not consult the internet for a good choice of domain. My domain blog sucks. But all I can do now is regret. I cannot change it anymore for domain names are meant to be its name registered forever.

There are many things to consider in choosing a domain name. If possible, stick to .com extension especially if you intend your blog for business. Although there are successful blogs with ".net" or ".org," still, most internet users search for a ".com" domain. Another thing is domain with shorter name. It is easily remembered and when people ask your domain, you can say it with ease without even repeating a confusing domain.


3 comments:

chubskulit said...

kaw naman di naman sucks lol.. okay lang yan sis ako nga mahahaba din eh..

chubskulit said...

san ka pala bumili ng domain?

RedLan said...

I enjoy having my own domain too. PLanning to have one again soon