Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Weekend Blog Follower Caravan


For the start of the year 2011, here's more to all bloggers out there. More friends and followers this year await us. I always wanted to get more followers and whenever there are new visitors that follow or subscribe to my blog, I always hit back the link and follow them right away. But still, I didn't get enough followers. Now there's an easy way to gain more and meet new bloggers and friends, Pinay Mommy Blogger Mommy Rubz Ricafrente founded this weekly caravan where we can have followers every week. The rules are very easy. Please head over to the link above and be one of us in Weekend Blog Follower Caravan. Happy Blogging 2011!


3 comments:

Ellen Joy said...

Hi! Am a new follower from WBFC. I hope you can follow back on my blogs joining the caravan too:

Bloggityboop and Mommy's Infodose

Happy New Year!

benilda said...

Hello! Followed you from WBFC. Hope you could follow by blog too. Thanks! :)

Here's my blog Contest Buff

Me 8) said...

followed you sis from WBFC hope you follow back thanks
http://www.chubbymommyme.com/