Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Stylish Blogger


Yay! Thanks to Rossel of Mom’s Ups and Down, Trish of The All Around Mom and Jes of Me, Myself and Jes for giving me this award. Me as a Stylish Blogger? Me thinks not a stylish blogger but more than that. lol. Seriously, I'm really thankful for this and sorry for taking this too long in my hand before finally passing this award. So to you all, post this in your blog and be proud. :)

I am now a Lion and not a Virgo anymore. as of today.
I am a big fan of Webb Family.
I maintained four blogs. Please check my profile. :)
I am a funny person but many people thinks I'm serious but no, I'm nuts! Dig deeper and see the real me. Follow and subscribe my blogs and discover more about me.
I love going out every weekend.
I want to go to Batanes and Sagada!
I love myself!

Not really juicy right? Can I add more? I'm moody sometimes.

Now the rules….
  1. Thank and link back the person who gave you this award.
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Award 7 great bloggers you know.
  4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

Now I am passing this to stylish bloggers I know….

Bambie, Jenny, Imriz, Cacai

Rose,Dhemz, Shy


8 comments:

Rossel said...

oo alam ko you look serious pero nuts ka talaga...lol! birthday ko sa june. i'll be 40 na. as they say, life begins at forty.

thanks for grabbing the award, sis. daming nagpass sa yo a. it just means stylish blogger ka talaga. =D

Mommy Jes said...

aha!! nuts ka pala! LOL!
andaming nag pass sayu....inipon mo!! LOL ;))

thnks for posting it!

the all-around mom said...

You're welcome, sis :)

Cacai M. said...

wow.. saan 'yang Sagada mommy Wowa? But anyway, nuts ka pala talaga.. hehehe! Ako din eh, napagkamalang so serious, pero 'yong di nila alam, rock din pala.. hehehe! Thanks for sharing your 7 or 8 things about you mommy Wowa.. muahhh!

Will grab this soon mommy Wowa.. thanks ha.. ~hugs&kisses~

chubskulit said...

Salamat dito sis, pasensya na at di ko na napost, super busy kasi.. Oiist, bago ba to or iniba o lang title?

imriz said...

oops, ang dami ko ng utang na post about this:) daming backlog:)

sabit mo nman ako sa batanes tour mo. sa sagada, ayaw ko na, grabeng hirap inabot ko dun few yrs back. hehe

Dhemz said...

thanks te...have posted already....:) glad to know more about you...hahhaa, ako din kalog din ako...but for some people...impression nila sakin is soplada....weeeee!

hay ako din..moody!

nuts said...

imriz, wala namang magaganap na batanes trip, wish ko lang.. :)