Thursday, January 6, 2011

so today is my blog anniversary

I didn't know this until Teena of Toronto left a comment today. Thanks to you Teena for reminding me of my blog anniversary. I headed to my first post and checked the date and some of my January posts too. I just picked this entry dated January 15, 2009 reposting today..

Manila on its coldest 16 degrees, baguio 6 degrees. In tropical country, this season is the coldest, Jan - Feb.. In Benguet, the weather drop down to 3 degrees, and the vegetable farm is now frost but will not affect the supply yet. I have my long due wish to visit Sagada, I do hope to embrace the 4am temperature there sometime.

The country will have to brace for more cold weather until next month,as per PAGASA. Wow, thanks.. were enjoying the cold weather. Our Meralco bill drop to only half compare to our last month bill. We're not using aircon or electric fan anymore..

Today..

Manila is experiencing 21 degrees while Baguio is 9 compare to 2009 with 13 degrees and 3 degrees at its coldest. The weather is warmer today but the frostbite in Benguet already affected the harvest of fruits, vegetables and flowers by which we expect less supply by February. Also, I haven't visited Sagada yet and it has been two years already since my last post about my long due wish to visit the place they call heaven on earth.

No more recap of what I have posted (707 posts) in my two years of blogging. To Embrace Life, Happy Blog Anniversary!


6 comments:

wenn said...

Happy Anniversary!

Eds said...

wow! happy blogversary nuts. more blogging years to come. *cheers*

Mayet said...

Happy anniversary!! I hope that you can visit Sagada soon;)

Dhemz said...

wow! way to go te...congratulations! more opps to come!

chubskulit said...

Happy blogversary sis, ano handa> LOL!

Levy said...

happy anniversary nuts! late na ko :) nice to blog hop here again.. will visit you more often as long as I can :)