Saturday, January 15, 2011

MUD Make Up Workshop

Yesterday, I attended a free make up workshop together with other bloggers at PureBeauty, Serendra by Makeup Designory New York Lead Makeup Artist Reiva Cruz. Make up artists and enthusiasts were also present at the workshop.




Photo op with Reiva Cruz, lead makeup artist of
Make-Up Designory (MUD) in New York.

Superb make-up education from the largest Professional Make up School in America is now within reach. You may inquire at the following numbers (632)846-9016 or (632)659-1952 or visit PureBeauty at 2nd/F, Serendra, Fort Bonifacio.





3 comments:

Mrs. Kolca said...

That day was awesome. I was feeling like a real make up student. Considering that it was Reiva Cruze who gave us the lesson, I overwhelmed and excited every second of it even I am not really a make up enthusiast. Hihi.

Dhemz said...

awwwwww...ang galing naman! I like the last pic....para kaung close fwiends...eheehhe!

nuts said...

@dhemz, close na kame actually.. lol. she actually told me that she liked my nail polish. what a compliment! =)