Thursday, January 20, 2011

Girls Talk: Work Resolutions

I don't make resolutions because I know that I really cannot fulfill all the resolutions I will outline like what happened since I started making one. But I'll try my best this year. We are all working mothers, only some are not really getting paid off for their hard work. From laundry to online task, being moms are really tough doing a multitasking job. I am not just sleeping the whole morning while waiting for my children to come home from school. I sit down for many hours not only to sip a cup of coffee but in front of electronic keyboard to earn money too.

As a sahm 1)wake up thirty minutes earlier and let not my alarm clock snooze twice and end up sleeping again and late, resulting to rush my children in going to school 2) plan a weekly menu and weekend activity for family 3) attend to my children's need and balance my time online and offline world

As a wahm 1)post my tasks on a timely basis 2) visit and join weekly meme to know more about my fellow bloggers 3) update my four blogs regularly and post a more worthy entries to read

There. I'll see and check by 2012 what I have achieved for this year. Goodluck.


My entry for Girls Talk!

Girls Talk

Please check BeautyQueenieGene for more entry with the same theme, Work Resolutions!



11 comments:

gracia said...

GOd bless us all ! 2011 is a year of blessing and abundance!

Miranda said...

Just take it one day at a time, you can do it! Just think about the rewards after. :)

f e R r y j H o i said...

take it easy Sis!! hihi..
sa tingin ko eh!! magiging maayos na ang work mo everyday.. very detailed ang resolutions mo eh!! hihi

Happy GT ^_^

promdi said...

i agree, nuts, multitasking is one thing, we, moms are best at:)

Travel-Junkie said...

Being a Stay at home mom while earning money is not an easy job. Having to balance family life and also finding time to blog is super difficult and i salute you for that. Good luck in your undertakings for this year! :)

chubskulit said...

Nice list sis, ako more time for my kids and less time blogging.. wahhh, I can't stay away from PC lol..

kim said...

i wish i cold work at home the way you do. that way, wouldn't need to be stuck in a traffic jam and other hassles of having a regular job, lol! good luck on your work resolutions!

Rossel said...

goodluck, sis. ako less fb (sana!) and more blogging and more bonding time with my mag-ama.

have a great week!

AC said...

wow ate nuts! is that intended for me? LOL! yung weekly menu na yan, ilang beses na ako nag attempt, never pa nag succeed. haha! wish you luck for your 2011... Btw, I have an ON-GOING giveaway... Hope you can join. Thanks!

Dhemz said...

nako mahirap talaga ang time management....been trying to stay away from the PC...kaso mahirap talaga eh...ehehehe!

K said...

being a mom is really a hard job. hee hee. i guess there's no compensation good enough for it but love :D

good luck sa pag-update ng 4 blogs mo teh! 2 nga lang ang constantly updated ko ngayon, dinudugo na ako. wahaha!