Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Elegant Table Settings

I was blog hopping last night when I stumbled in one site featuring Christmas sparkling table settings. She linked the post into our weekly meme with all ruby color and I got interested in purchasing the same elegant dinnerware that she used. I thought of buying a new set too. Aside from the food that I usually prepare, I have this elegant dinnerware to surprise my family and friends. If I could find a cheaper value, I'll look for the bright colors but my preference in general is still a traditional round shape. I am browsing now about the sale items online to get more tips and info on buying beautiful dinnerware. I am still planning right now but I'm already excited to purchase a new set. It is not about impressing my guest for new dinnerware but more of fulfillment for myself when I'm in the mood to do an extraordinary table settings even on ordinary days.


1 comment:

chubskulit said...

Punta ako dyan next pasko para I can share with your pretty dw, mwah.. sana nga magkita tayo soon hehehe!