Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Canal Holiday

I probably would be the happiest if my job includes traveling around the world. I envy those people who can travel or spend a vacation in any parts of the world whenever they want to. I can only fulfill that dream by virtual trip or by visiting other site who blogs about their trip. I just visited a blogger friend's site who went to Marco Venice for a canal holiday. He shared few of the pictures and the views were breathtaking. I can just imagine how enchanting it was taking a boat in a peaceful water crossing the stunning scenery. Gondolas on the Grand Canal are just really romantic for me. Everyone dreams about Venice. Because I read a lot about Venice, I am now speaking like I've visited the place before. I cannot lie to myself anymore that I'm just dreaming endlessly here. The only reality I can take right now is taste the Italian pizza, baguettes and cappuccino.



No comments: