Monday, December 20, 2010

What?

Just some random thoughts. I am so uncertain and don't know what to do. I hope this is not a holiday stress. I was supposed to finish everything in the house and do my usual general cleaning. I only started but finished nothing. I don't know what is this feeling but I'm kinda dizzy. I'm kinda dizzy..zzy Daughters were asking yesterday where to spend Christmas. It's only the three of us and want to go somewhere else but my budget is too tight.
It doesn't even make sense if new bills are now available at the bank.. I'm happy anyway! I kept reading some updates and made my own research about this sensational case. He's innocent, period! Enough is enough! I don't want to argue with you. Your input is appreciated but please go somewhere else and find another page should you want to put only an anonymous comment. I'm happy! See. :)


1 comment:

chubskulit said...

Sino naman yang anonymous na yan, kabwisit ang mga ganayan.. Musta celebration nyo.. Ako naman am trying to finish up before new year para malinis bago magbagong taon..