Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mommy Moments: Christmas Tree


Smell the pines? Here is our Christmas Tree which we put up few weeks ago with the help of my daughters and my nieces. We used Christmas balls last year and just bought additional ribbons as decoration this year. We put a big star above our Christmas Tree to remind us that Jesus Christ was born on Christmas day and the star guided the three wise men to baby Jesus.

My share for..

mommy moments

Please click the badge above for more of Christmas Tree theme.


9 comments:

Merry Christmas said...

Here's a lil Christmas tree from me.

chubskulit said...

I love the ribbons in it sis, it makes it more lively!

kimmy said...

lovely tree! and that was nice about the star, hope 'our stars' are out there too to guide us..

Chris said...

what a nice christmas tree! :D

Jona said...

i love those ribbons too so nice :D

A Time To Weep and A Time To Laugh
Heartifying!

Kim, USA said...

Wow I love your Christmas tree! Gorgeous!

BM-First snow storm

Dhemz said...

I love the whole tree...as in...very beautiful...:)

darly said...

yeah you are right, more than anything else we should teach our kids the real essence of christmas, and that is our Lord Jesus Christ

my entry is a bit late, hope you'd check it out too
http://ilovedarly.com/2010/12/mm-our-tree-is-up/

Tetcha said...

Ang cute, Mommy! The trimmings are really nice!