Monday, December 13, 2010

Mcdonald's in your menu


I used to blog using only my desktop or sometimes laptop when I want to move around the house freely. Now, I can also do it on my mobile phone! Yes! It’s the same way with McDonald's—order and pay for food using mobile phone. Easy right? McDonald's comes up with something to make ordering…and paying much much easier! Learn more about this new and exciting service at www.mybpimag.com then simply register at www.bpiexpressonline.com.

And hey! There's no more minimum orders at McDelivery, only a fixed delivery charge of P40. Perfect! Another reason to be happy this season.

You don't even need to have any money in your pocket to enjoy your McDonald's treat. Amazing!

Any order, McDonald's delivers.




2 comments:

Dhemz said...

awwwwwwwww...yeha, cowboy! I totally love your attire te...cowgirl na cowgirl ang dating....:)

ang saya saya nyo naman...:)

Dhemz said...

awwwwwwwww...yeha, cowboy! I totally love your attire te...cowgirl na cowgirl ang dating....:)

ang saya saya nyo naman...:)