Monday, December 20, 2010

Logo Design Tips

I was at the mall the other week for flair idol's big event. It was indeed a successful event attended by different groups of media and celebrities. Although the place is quite far and it was intended for a night event, I gladly said yes as I love the product and want to see and witness myself the bar tending. When we reached the venue, the first thing that caught my attention were logos and posters all over the place. I say, the design was very remarkable and the logos gave me a great recall. The marketing people behind the product must be very smart. They should be given full credit about the great success of the event. I wanted to ask more about Logo Design Tips but the people at the event were busy and myself too, taking photos of the contenders. The next time I attend to an event like this, I'll make sure to take important tips for future reference.


3 comments:

chubskulit said...

Just wishing you a merry christmas sis.

dong ho said...

Merry Christmas to you and the kids!

di na ako nakaka attend ng event sa sobrang busy.

Dhemz said...

musta po ang christmas celebration nyo te? may LOs pa ba dyan? ehhehee...I like your layout....wider na!