Thursday, December 30, 2010

Legend Villas

Last Saturday, our first Mommy Bloggers Christmas Party was held at Legend Villas. It was actually my first time to stay at the hotel where we occupied the Premier Suite. The setting was very homey complete with telephone, wifi, cable television, entertainment, toilet and bath, fully air conditioned room and jacuzzi.


Legend Villas is a 100% Filipino owned business, so expect a very warm welcome from all the staff.
Definitely, I will recommend this hotel to my fellow mommies who want to take a break or simply a vacation or family gathering. For those who want to experience pleasure of dining, Lola Maria coffee shop is one fine dining shop where you can experience a wonderful meal.

I found the Legend Villas, outstanding! It was unbelievable that I felt so secured and so at home right away. My few hours stay was exceptional and with first class service, I would definitely come back should I have the chance again and would highly recommend it to my friends too. The staff are very accommodating and services are excellent.

Legend Villas is located at 60 Pioneer corner Madison Streets, Mandaluyong City, 1550. You may contact telephone (632) 633-1501 to 10 or Facsimile (632) 632-0845
You can check online reservation to by visiting http://legendvillas.com.ph/

Photo credit: http://legendvillas.com.ph/


1 comment:

kim said...

wow! that's AWESOME!