Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Elegant Clock

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire.. hear the Christmas song? Yes, I hear songs play everywhere and it only signals that Christmas is just around the corner. Evening mass or dawn mass will start on December 16. I haven't had any gifts yet and I know I'll be into rush shopping again. A friend suggested a store where I can buy gift items for an affordable price. I have listed down but I haven't bought any yet from my list. If Santa would ask me my wish list, I will choose from list of mantel clocks available this Christmas. I want something with a classic or antique look to put in my bare wall. Since I've been very good this year, I think this clock wouldn't be too much to ask for. My old clock just stopped even with a new battery. It just implies that it needs to be replaced by an elegant one.


2 comments:

wenn said...

i love the cuckoo clock.

dong ho said...

i really wish i have an atomic clock and at the same time a grandfather's clock.