Wednesday, December 29, 2010

GT: Christmas Weekend Vacation

Howdy? How's your Christmas? After a week of blog Hiatus, I am now back to blogging. Our Christmas was far good spending with my family on Christmas weekend. On the day of Christmas, we headed down south in my sister's house where my other sisters also dropped by and have a few minutes get-together before we finally headed home in Batangas.

They're just so beautiful in my eyes.

On Sunday morning, we stopped by at Fantasy Island for a few minutes. The guard on duty told us that the park is open for public viewing and we only need to pay for a minimal fee of P1000/good for ten persons. It looks empty and I have no idea what awaits us inside this fantasy castle. And since we already have our plan of spending a picnic day in Tagaytay, we did not stay there for long and headed our way after this quick pose. I guess my kids were matured enough for not insisting to go inside the fantasy castle. I remember when they were still young and kept asking me to go inside the park but only exclusive members were allowed that time. Now, I wonder what really is inside the park.

Such a cool windy day. It was the only perfect time where I can wear my jacket and beret or bonnet but I forgot to bring all those. When we left Manila, we were never sure of any plans for the weekend. I even wore my slippers instead of boots or rubber shoes. But my older daughter wore perfectly for the weather since it is included in her fashion style, a cardigan jacket, a beret and sneakers.


Simple things that my younger daughter really wanted to do, to blow bubbles, walk around the park and stroll around with her cousins.


Almost tempted to do the Zipline. This zipline is 300 meters off the ground. This adventure is best to overcome your fear of heights but I found myself already shaking even before trying and just the thought of ziplining scared me to death. I wished I had enough courage to try it even once. Maybe I'll try in our next visit. Funny, but I'm old enough for this kind of adventure.

View of Taal Volcano. The best shot I ever got in zoomed-in camera. It was foggy and gloomy that day and it was impossible to take a clearer view. I love the weather that day, cool wind and cloudy but it didn't rain the whole day. Just a perfect day out.

I hope this entry fits for vacation galore theme. Vacation for me means spending time with family whether in an exclusive resort or just a simple picnic ground. My dream vacation would be Paris, Italy, Amanpulo and Batanes. No matter how hard I save for my dream vacation, that vacation will be forever a dream in my life.

My entry for Girls Talk!

Girls Talk

Please click the badge above for more entry with the same theme, Vacation Galore!



11 comments:

Yami said...

Hi sis. Diyan din field trip ng bunso ko sa January, gusto ko ngang sumama eh. parang nakakatako nga ang zipline, pero I want to experience din, but like you said parang matanda na rin ako for that (at am too heavy pa baka bumigay yung tali :D )

Happy New Year sa buong family mo sis. :)

Dhemz said...

ayay! sana nag try ka te...ehehhehe! cute nang mga girls...they're both stylish...lalo na si eldest....:)

kim said...

not just in your eyes, girl! they are beautiful PERIOD! lol! Hapy New Year!

Vernz said...

Wow, matibay yung tali Yami.. I swear.. nice feeling... hahahah... great vacation, great time sis...

GT here

dong ho said...

looks like a great bonding moment. the first photo is a perfect timing shot. they all look cute.

im fascinated at what really is inside fantasy island. hahaha...

happy new year Nors!

Mayet said...

I haven't tried the zipline,naku baka mahilo rin ako diyan!!;)

Shawie Girl said...

wow lovely pics!i better check out fantasy island, ang ganda pala! have a happy new year!!

pusang kalye said...

ayun--nalink ko na. sori--sa dami ang dami pang kulang dyan.heheh. hope we can meet again soon. your blog by the way--esp the latest posts gives me a different feel of the familiar places. iba ang dating, parang sa ibang lugar. cguro kasi cool ang mga chikiting na subjects.D:

chubskulit said...

Awww ang saya saya naman ng mga beautiful chikitings, my fave pic is the swirling hair hehehe..

iamclarizze said...

agree, ur 2 ladies were as beautiful as u. one year or two, there'll be bees swarming at ur front door, nyihihi (IMRIZ)

K said...

sarap! i've only been there once. matagal na. high school field trip. hehe. sana makabalik with paulie and svet. your kids look like they had sooo much fun!