Sunday, November 21, 2010

Weekend at Home

My day seems likely to end with great accomplishment. Since the day I proclaimed a no mall weekend for month, my kids and I contented ourselves inside the house, watching movies and doing home chores. I just finished organizing messy stuff too. I don't think this will last for a month. Malling has been part of our weekends for many years already, so maybe I resume by next week. Funny that we only missed one this month.

Staying home the whole day facing the computer makes me wonder how it was like for other people whose hobby is to chat with other group with same views in life. I just opened my FB account and read in my news feed that one of my friends liked Emo chat room. And since I am not really into chat, I continued and finished my online task and suggested the chat room to other friends instead. I think I'll be in hiatus in the next few days when I become busy with other stuff in real world.


3 comments:

dong ho said...

never knew there's such thing as that. hahaha...

Dhemz said...

ayay! buti pa kau jan te every weekend ang malling...ehehehe!

kimmy said...

i enjoy staying at home 'weekend' or 'not', if there's a way i could work at home, i would, lol!