Saturday, November 13, 2010

Vintage House

When my kids were still small, I kept the house a child friendly environment so to keep them safe from harm. No decorations made of glass or metal to prevent them from being injured. Now that they're grown up, I am thinking of putting an expensive clock or chandelier. I only want a white and plain wall. I want it to look clean and neat but if anyone give me a howard miller grandfather clock, I would definitely be grateful and hang this treasure clock in my wall. I am not really fond of putting colorful decorations. I only want a traditional look so I would stick to my vintage preference. This is just a dream for now anyway. Thinking that someday we'll be going again to different home, moving in with lots of furniture is such a hassle. For now, I'll just keep this into my imagination until such time I be able to put this dream into reality. Maybe in my real home. I hope.


1 comment:

chubskulit said...

Pagkamahal naman ng mga grandfather clock sis hehehe, can't afford ako dyan..