Thursday, November 4, 2010

Johnson's Baby Press Launch and Baby Shower

I received an email last week inviting me for JOHNSON'S Media Launch and I confirmed my attendance right away. I was so excited for the launch held at Hotel Intercontinental yesterday. It was attended by different groups of media and mommy bloggers wherein some of them were my co-participants at Johnson's previous event. As a mommy blogger, this event is a big opportunity for me to meet the experts behind Johnson's baby and mommy bloggers as well. We all grew up with Johnson's and as a mom, Johnson's products will always be the bestest even for my tween daughter and my 10/year old girl who loves Johnson's so much. When I told them that I will be attending JOHNSON'S event, my two girls quickly affirmed that I should go and were even more excited than me.


I arrived at the venue at exactly 11am or was it 11:02? I was one of the early birds. I was actually sweating all over when I reached the place and braced MRT crowd just to get there on time.

I took this shot just before the event started.
The firsts, "unang tibok, unang galaw, unang haplos."
You may zoom in the photo for better view.


The host introduced Juan Carlos Garcia, Senior Brand Manager for Johnson's baby and gave more informations about Johnson's baby products.




Celebrity moms on Johnson's baby.


First time mom Marielle Santos-Po who came from the family of fashion retail giant Cinderella, Lexi Schulze for second pregnancy and Ria Tanjuatco-Trillo for the latest addition to their family, and first time mom Akiko Thompson, Olympian and Philippine Sports Commissioner (not around though) shared the first times in motherhood and as the tagline says...



Having two daughters, I have many firsts times to share too. They both grew up with Johnson's product and they're still using Johnson's baby oil, Johnson's baby powder, Johnson's baby lotion and Johnson's baby skincare wipe.



A game for mommies and soon to be mommy who demonstrated how to give bath and apply Johnson's baby. Fortunately, all participants won. Yey. I could have won too.



How sweet it is to be a mom and it is really a great experience I will always love to share. Johnson's baby has been with me all throughout these years.



It's again another bonding time with other mommy bloggers and sharing milestones of our kids seems to be endless. We are all moms and we learn from each other sharing our many firsts. Here are some of the photos I have captured during the event.

The mommy bloggers.







endless sharing and laughters..


The Johnson's baby.





Photo ops with mommy blogger.

Me with Fedhz, young and pretty mommy blogger. =)


Me and blogger friend Jes.

I totally enjoyed the event. I so love the Johnson's products that has been with me since my all firsts, firsts galaw, first haplos, firsts bath and all the firsts being mom. My kids are now grown up but Johnson's baby will be forever with us. I still want to baby them and they will be forever my Johnson's baby kids.

Basket of Johnson's baby.

Yey. Early bird catches worm. Basket of Johnson's baby product that I took home with me and also token from Marielle and Akiko's baby shower.


It was a successful event indeed. The event highlights the thrill and excitement of experiencing baby's firsts. Johnson's will be giving three lucky mothers a chance to have their grand JOHNSON'S Baby Shower. This promo will be accessible through Facebook by searching "Johnson's Baby World of Firsts."

Being a mom, I can so relate in launching baby products. Thanks so much Nuffnang and JOHNSON'S for giving me the chance to be part of the Johnson's media launch and I hope to be part again in your future events.


You may visit Johnson's Baby website at www.babycenter.com.ph






14 comments:

jganlising said...

wow you did your assignment very well...at high lighted ang nde mo pag antay sakin LOL ...mabuti talaga at nde ako nagpa antay at baka nasisis mo pa ko Hahahha :))

and di bale sabi ni niffnang i papa LBC nlng daw ang sa aming free products kala mo ha! :))

late comers will have late freebies LOL!

dong ho said...

nice seeing you again in the photo though. akiko is still beautiful.

chubskulit said...

Wow sis dami nyong acttivities dyan, ang saya naman..At ang sexy mo ah, asan ang bilbil na sinasabi mo hehehe

jared's mum said...

nice meeting you mommy, hope to see you again in future mommy blogger events..love your post on the j+j media launch, very detailed..do you mind if i grab some pix?

good day and thanks for grabbing my button

erwinquita said...

buti pa kayo u were able to come, 2x na kong nainvite di ako nakakapunta. hirap kc walang iwan sa mga kids, di ko naseset up. anyway, i hope nxt tym makapunta narin ako to meet bloggers like you too :D

great freebies by the way!

Heartifying!
A Time To Weep and A Time To Laugh

erwinquita said...

buti pa kayo u were able to come, 2x na kong nainvite di ako nakakapunta. hirap kc walang iwan sa mga kids, di ko naseset up. anyway, i hope nxt tym makapunta narin ako to meet bloggers like you too :D

great freebies by the way!

Heartifying!
A Time To Weep and A Time To Laugh

Dhemz said...

sexy natin te....:) lalo kang bumabata every time I see your pics...ehehehe!

woi bongga talaga ang pinas...daming events...dito, nako ewan...ehehehe!

daddyjoey said...

more photos of the event, regards to all the mommy bloggers :D

http://daddyjoey.com/2010/11/johnsons-baby-showers-celebrating-babys-first-welcome/

Reena said...

this is such a nice event! parang enjoyable. gusto ko ng mga ganayng activities. hehe. pwede ba sumama kahit hindi buntis? :D

nuts said...

@reena, sure naman.. =)

Mrs. Kolca said...

di ko pa napost ang akin sis.. haha.. bilis mo ah :))

Renz said...

HI Nuts!

'twas nice meeting you! :)
Hope to see you on the next Mommy events!

Karen said...

wow daming pics.
nice meeting you at the event!
kelan kaya darating yung basket of goodies namin from JnJ? hehehe

jared's mum said...

mommy thanks for the photos...and i second the motion, sana dumating na ang freebies namin from johnson's baby..good day:)