Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Run for the Pasig River 10.10.10


Philippines is about to set another record in the Guinness Book of World Records for the biggest race to be participated by more than hundred thousand runners. My niece, together with her classmates is joining 5km run today. Other universities urge the students to get involved in making the Pasig River clean by 10.10.10 Run for a Cause. Congratulations to all the runners and ABS-CBN foundation for making the run a successful one. I hope this Run for a Cause will bring back the good old Pasig River.


5 comments:

HalfCrazy said...

Wow, I am so bummed I didn't join. It's just that I'm busy and I only knew about the marathon a few days ago. I'm lame. Haha!

ABS-CBN does a goob job of atracting people. First, the elections, now this. They're actually better than the government sometimes!

I'm not sure if the Ilog would go back to the same or even come close to the way it was but I'm still hoping.

dong ho said...

dami pala talaga tumakbo kanina. may mga kakilala rin akong tumakbo. dami daw tao.

chubskulit said...

Di ka ba nagjoin sis?

darly said...

saw this on the news last night, heard we beat the world record being held by San Francisco, kewl.

These are nice activities huh, makes me miss Manila even more.

Dhemz said...

hahhaha...kala ko si Charice...lol! she's pretty!