Thursday, October 28, 2010

lunch date with fab-bie lous momma

Yesterday, I had a wonderful lunchdate with fab-bie lous momma together with other mommy bloggers at Conti's Pastry Shop and Restaurant in Trinoma.

with blogger friends Peh, Fab Bambie, Fedhz and Jingke.
Jes (in blue) took this shot. I just grabbed this one
from her album. Thank you Jes.
more food photos posted in my other blog.
Thanks so much Bambie. I had a real great time yesterday. Blogging gave me more opportunities, friends are on top of the list.


4 comments:

Tetcha said...

That must be fun! I wasn't able to go because of my hectic work schedule. I missed that! Waah!

Dhemz said...

ayay! ang saya-saya....ehhehhee...next time EB din tau...nyahahaha!

nakauwi na pala si pretty Bamz...love your outfit te....:)

chubskulit said...

Oo sis sama kami ni dhemz bakla hehehe.. Ang saya naman! Kmaukhang kamukha mo si Ate (your eldest) hehehe..

nuts said...

@rose and dhemz, sure, please pray that our visa be granted soon. i'll see you there..