Monday, October 25, 2010

Camera Series?

My camera is now confined at the shop. He's still sick and acts so weird. Lol. The shop owner told me to just leave the camera in their custody to check again what's keeping my camera sick. Was asked if the battery is still new, I replied that it has been over a year with me already. I was advised to buy a new battery for replacement. They handed me a brochure and I was surprised for the price of $74/ P3,200 for battery alone. Way too expensive! Oh gee, this is truly a pain in my pocket. I just let my camera remain sick if replacing a new battery will be the only way to bring back to life. I am sick too. This old camera wants to retire and it's only a year in the service. I hope my new camera lasts for even half a decade. =)
GTG now. It's too late and I need to sleep now. Goodnight folks.


6 comments:

chubskulit said...

OO palitan mo na battery sis baka kasi mas maapektuhan pa cam mo hehehe

dong ho said...

you deserve a new camera. it's worth buying a new one now.

kim said...

hmmm.. that's too bad..

Dhemz said...

honestly te...the repair is too expensive...if I were you...I would rather buy a new one...the same price pa sa battery jan...my golly...mahal naman yang baterya na yan...lol! mura dito yung handy cam.

MinnieRunner said...

It's too pricey! Seems it is more practical to buy a new one :)

imriz said...

oh,that happened to my digicam,nuts. i had no other choice but to buy new battery w/c costs me P2,800! lithion ion bat is pricey,and i had to go to manila to buy one.