Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Venice Piazza

After attending the event at ParenTINtv, we proceeded to Venice Piazza right away which is just about 5-10 minutes away by cab. If I let the chance passed without visiting the place, I sure am won't be able to see the place anymore. I've heard about the Venice inspired mall in Taguig through bloggers and also saw it featured in TV. A replica, Venice Piazza in Mckinley Hills, is a home of finest restaurants that one would surely love and enjoy especially for Italian Food lovers.


Dine in finest restaurants in Little Asia
I am not sure though but I think this is a replica of clock tower in Piazza San Marco. (above)

One staff in Sweet Pea Restaurant told us that the construction of man made Gondola Canal is on going and is expected to finish in three years time. The staff added that one would enjoy the place even more during the day where pigeons are just around roaming on the plaza. A replica maybe, but still the ambiance gave me one exciting moment and an experience that I have visited Venice even in my dream.

More yellow post here.
My entry forMellowYellowBadge





2 comments:

Yami said...

Ang ganda ng place!Parang ang romantic ng dating. :)

Liz said...

Wonderful photos.

Never been there. I should go and visit this weekend. :)

Happy MYM.

Liz @ MLC