Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ube!

I so love Ube but I only got one shirt of this color. My older daughter's favorite color too and so whenever I buy any gift or accessories for her, I know what color to choose, Ube!

For now, I chose to share this Ube flavor for all GTalkers. This is one of my favorite flavor in ice cream or toppings in any of my dessert.

I ordered this last Sunday. Ube Cheese Special..
and I am not sure if my entry qualifies. I just love Ube so much!


Girls Talk

Please check BeautyQueenieGene for more entry with the same theme.



12 comments:

Clarissa said...

I'm screaming for some ube!!Please give me some!!\(^0^)/

Girl's Talk

f e R r y j H o i said...

hmmppp!!! am craving on it Sis!!! Jollibee craze!!! hahaha ube macapuno! yay nag lalaway ako!!!

Happy Girls Talk

Jenn said...

Not my favorite flavor, but I agree ube is a delicious flavor.

My purple item for Girls Talk is up HERE.

Kayce said...

mmmmm... so yummy! nakakatakam naman itong purple entry mo sis!

LIMBERELLA said...

the pictures are deliciously captured, that it's convincing enough for viewers to grab an ice cream themselves..=)..yum yum it is..=)

Earth said...

i love UBE myself. simply favorite!

zoan said...

sarappppppppppp ang aga-aga pa, gusto ko na tuloy kumain! :D woohoo sarap din ng halohalo sa chowking na may ube :D

dong ho said...

mapapabili ako nito ng ice cream. hindi ako masyado sa ube pero basta ice cream ayos na talaga.

Dhemz said...

oh my delilah...been a long time na akong d nakakain nyan....waaaaaa...salap!

K said...

ayayay! saraaap!! enge! huhuhu. favorite ko din ube ice cream :)

Redlan said...

Matagal na hindi ako nakatikim ng icecream. makabili nga mamaya. Kasi may ice candy sa office everyday.

niko said...

yay. fave ko ang purple pero sa ice cream chocolate ang type ko hihih

pero di ako hihindi dito girl!! penge naman! hihihih