Friday, September 24, 2010

Thank you Rose!

I got something today! I was surprised when I received a package from Rose, a very good friend of mine in blogworld. She sent me a card and an elegant purse for my birthday. Weee! Thank you so much Rose! She is one the first blogger that I've met, bugging her from time to time when I'm in trouble with my blogs. I am blessed to have met her in blogland as she's one amazing blogger. =) Thank you madam sis! A loving mom and wife, Rose is the author of the following ranked blogs: Etcetera Etcetera, Nostalgic Marveling, Obstacles and Glories and Spice Up Your Life.


I was trying to do some modeling here but my little one reacted to just crop it this way. The bag and the model look good daw in this view. =)

Now, I am excited for the next event!
Wow! I just can't thank you enough. Love loveeeee it so much!!




7 comments:

red said...

wow naman. kaw ba yan model?galing ng shot!

Dhemz said...

awwwwwwww...ang bait talaga ni badingding....pang world wide and beauty...ehehhehe...joke...:) Nice purse te....so cute!

chubskulit said...

Wahhh sensya na sa nakayanan ng lola mo.. Glad you liked it. I was worried na di sayo makakarating kasi the last two tries I've sent something to my friend, nangawala huhuhu..

dong ho said...

wow! ako isang blogger pa lang yata nagpadala sa akin ng gamit. hahaha... nice to have friends in the blogosphere.

Beth said...

wow, bait naman ni Rose! I like the purse! cute! :)

have a happy week ahead, Nuts!

Eds said...

wow! i like that purse.

happy monday nuts!

Dhemz said...

korek si sisRose...I sent a few packages to the Philippines...until now d pa nila natatanggap...waaaa....kainis tong mga taga post office...baka binulsa...ehhehe...joke!