Monday, September 13, 2010

New Fridge

Our refrigerator in the house is already above ten years in the service. If I may compare to human, our refrigerator needs to retire now, too old and has served its purpose already. With this, the motor is not working efficiently anymore and that also caused our electricity bill to become high. This afternoon, I did my grocery shopping and stored frozen food in our refrigerator. I tuned in the right thermostat to check if the fridge is still in good condition. The freezer gets extremely cold in few minutes and quickly freezes the food, but that does not mean that it is working well. This is also a clear sign that the motor needs a repair or the whole fridge needs a replacement already. Maybe there's really a problem considering it has been with us for more than a decade now. I shall check fridge freezers for sale to avail the most affordable price. Or I'll wait till I have enough budget to buy a new one. What do you consider in buying a fridge? Any tips on what particular brand works best? Oh, I forgot I have a very good fridge, still with us and lasts for so many years now.


No comments: