Friday, September 17, 2010

Mommy Moments: Grandparents

"Happy Grandparents Day!" I heard this from my two daughters as they greeted their grandpa/ma on that special day last weekend.


My two daughters are lucky to have a very supportive grandparents. My PIL showered them with much love and provide all the support they can give to my two daughters. My two girls are the only grandchildren on their daddy's side and so to say, they are well pampered in everything. They are really blessed to have a very generous grandparents. While in my side, sad to say I became orphan to both mother and father many years ago. The photo above was taken years ago and that's the only photo I can share for now. I just can't find the album with their grandma in my archive.

My share for..

mommy moments

Please click Mommy Moments or the badge above for more grandparents theme.




10 comments:

Mel Cole of PA, USA said...

Ang swerte naman nang anak mo at sila ang bugtong na grandchildren nang magulang nang asawa mo. Malaki na nga sila. Sige lang na pampered sila sa side nang Papa nila. That is hard to find to other people's relatives you know. Thanks for the post. Hope you have a good weekend!

Tetcha said...

Wow! Your kids are the only grandchildren pala on your husband's side of the family. I bet they're well-loved! Happy Mommy Moments! I hope you can visit my entry, too!

chubskulit said...

Oh so sorry about your parents sis, kala ko buhay pa sila.

Ang gaganda taaga ng mga dalaga mo.

seth said...

you have lovely daughters..Lolo is so sweet...

bonz said...

ang sweet naman ng mga dalaga mo... lahat ata ng mga apo, pampered ng mga lolo't lola.

denzki said...

unico apos pala ang mga anak mo sis...swerte, pampered...katuwa :)

Jona said...

sweet naman ng girls mo to their grannies! :D

my MM this week
Heartifying!

kimmy said...

lucky your kids are to still have grandparents to pamper them. not all children are as lucky as they are. happy MM!

Chris said...

my kids are the only grandchild on my side and they are truly pampered! :D thanks for sharing this week!

Dhemz said...

awwwwwww...swerte naman nang mga anak mo te....sila lang ang mga apo....sweeeet!