Friday, September 10, 2010

in perfect shape

I'm going to Venice and I'm excited! No, not in Italy but in McKinley. I saw it featured in other blogs, but was only amazed when featured and discovered more in one TV show. I'll take more photos and will dine in one Italian Resto. I'm not really excited, I'm just thrilled and longed to visit Italy even before. So for now, I'll satisfy myself with the relaxing ambiance of best Italian restaurant in town.

My next plan is a total make over for myself. It's not too late right? I'll have liposuction, tummy tucks and arm tucks. I'll choose the best plastic surgeons Austin TX for best results. I want to be in perfect shape for a while and wear all the best dress after my surgery. Everything will not happen very soon. I know. I swear, but as soon as I have the means, I'll proceed to my plan right away.


No comments: