Thursday, September 2, 2010

I won! I won!

OMG! I just can't believe it. I was checking blog updates this morning when I read this wonderful news. I proceeded to Mrs. D website right away to check the contest and was surprised upon seeing the result! I browsed the page a countless time to check and made sure I read it right. No. 44 in random order won, and that's me and I got the First Prize. Oh my God. I won! You just made my big day more special! See my big smile today? It just says I'm truly blessed on my birthday! :) Yehey! Please check her website now and be inspired in her family, kitchen, fashion and passion blogs.

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Me and my Passion


Thank you so much Dhemz for giving us all the chance of joining the contest. To all my co-winners, congratulations! To all, please watch out for more and coming giveaways!



6 comments:

Levy said...

congratulations Nuts! naiimagine ko yung ngiti mo :)

Eds said...

wow! congrats nuts.

redlan said...

Maswerte ka kasi birthday mo. congrats nuts!

Anonymous said...

wow, congrats cuz!!! happy birthday!

Dhemz said...

congratulations ulit te...d mo parin pinadala sakin yung paypal ad mo...ehehhehe!

chubskulit said...

Yay, ang galing! Congratulations is, you deserve it.