Wednesday, September 8, 2010

High Speed Internet

I have been a subscriber in one of leading network provider in our town for almost a year. But due to intermittent connections that I experienced from time to time, I canceled my subscription and look for a better one. Although my now internet is working well for me, I still need a satelite high speed internet so that I can blog from morning till the end of day without any interruptions.

Sister is applying too for a better one. She's complaining of very slow connection that she finds it very difficult even submitting emails of her assigned task. She does online job at home and needed a more reliable internet too. I sure am, she will be satisfied with the internet that I have just recommended her yesterday. Even if she's in a rural area, she can rely on this internet service provider that works fast and quite good.


No comments: