Thursday, September 30, 2010

Girls Talk: Pinky Girl no morel

I can't find any of my pic with this color so I'll feature my little girl for this week's theme, Pink!
Some of the photos here were already shared in my previous post. I hope that recycled photos are allowed to link in GT. lol.

When my little girl was still young, she always chose pink in any of her stuff, including eyeglasses. But today, her preference with color changed to light blue. :)


She just loved pink before, pink dress, pink pajamas, pink toys. But now, it is an exemption to her favorite. She loves all the colors except pink.

I have one pink shirt that I love wearing inside the house. It is so soft and so manipis but I have no photo wearing that shirt. I feel so light in that shirt and it gives me major comfort at night as my sleepwear.



My entry for Girls Talk!

Girls Talk

Please click the above badge for more entry with the same theme, PINK!



17 comments:

Kero said...

that's a grand and fancy doll house! and your daughter is very pretty =)

GT entry is here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2010/09/pink-of-my-favorite-things.html

chubskulit said...

Girlie Girl talaga si bunso hehehe.

Clarissa said...

Ganyan din sa mga anak ko-pag girl ang anak puno ng pink ang nasa loob bahay.At habang lumalaki naman ang mga bata,nag-iiba ang din preferences nila sa kulay.Ganda ng dollhouse!^_^

Girl's Talk

K said...

OMG i love the doll house! i would definitely buy svet one for herself, pag mejo malaki na sya. baka kainin lng ung pieces pag binili ko ngayon e. hihi. cutie ng anak mo! ^^

imriz said...

wait til my daughter sees this doll house, she'll make kulit again....
nice stuffs:)

Jenn said...

I was like that before - I loved pink when I was younger, then I got tired of it...but now I love pink again.

My Pink Stuff

mjrodriguez said...

absolutely adore the doll house!

nice post!

sheng said...

sobrang bongga ng doll house...every little girl would really love it...

Here's Mine Sheng's Fave Color

LIMBERELLA said...

i love your doll house, it brings out the kid in me. i wonder why we girls love doll houses..by the way, your little girl is such a darling..=)

Vernz said...

sis, akala ko bahay nyo yung doll house.. ganda ng pagkakuha.. hehehe...

Girls Talk Here

dong ho said...

kakatuwa yung tulog na picture at kasama pa ang aso. cute.

Willa said...

I guess she outgrew Pink a li'l bit earlier than other girls. :)

Dhemz said...

hahhaha....ang transition talaga....si Akesha din mahilig sa pink...I can see her one day magsasawa din to sa pink...lol!

Dhemz said...

hahhaha....ang transition talaga....si Akesha din mahilig sa pink...I can see her one day magsasawa din to sa pink...lol!

Mel Cole said...

Oh I so love that pink play house.

My Pink Girl's Talk here

Earth said...

what an ADORABLE DOLLHOUSE! i'm not much into pink stuff, but i really really love it!

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ said...

i agree with others, I love the dollhouse too! Very cute!

Anyway, here's mine!!