Wednesday, September 8, 2010

not a good joke

Around 7pm when alarm in our building explode. Probably the loudest alarm I've heard that everybody in the community went outside their house to check where the alarm came from. When I opened the gate, I saw three boys, maybe 7 to 10 years of age, in a hurry and left the gate in our premises. It was a bad joke to all of us, the thought that it was an emergency as I got the door keys at once. Thank God it was just a joke, but not really a good joke. I don't know how they stopped the alarm but the it lasted for more than ten minutes. It was a non stop annoying alarm.

I don't know what came over to the mind of those children who press the fire alarm. Those kids must be guided by their parents properly. I've been very careful with alarm here and instructed my kids that they can use it only in times of emergency. Pressing the alarm for no reason at all is not a good joke.

*photo from the internet.


3 comments:

dong ho said...

that surely is a bad joke. whatever causes alarm in the community can sometimes trigger angry people to quarrel.

Jona said...

truly not a good joke!

Jona said...

truly not a good joke!