Friday, August 13, 2010

Girls Talk

I have featured this movie in my previous entry already and because I so love the story and the main casts here, I pick this entry again for GT this week with theme, a movie to watch with husband or boyfriend.

The story is about two young lovers named Allie Hamilton (played by Rachel McAdams) and Noah Calhoun (Ryan Gosling). The two meet one evening at carnival but when parents learned about it, they separated Noah and Allie. During separation, Allie meets one handsome young soldier named Lon and became engaged... Go watch the full movie with your husband/boyfriend and fall in love again the second time around. After watching the movie, I secretly stalk and fall in love again with the ultimate hunk for me, Ryan Gosling.



Ryan Gosling dated RAchel McAdams after filming this movie but later broke up February 2007. They reunited again sometime in 2008 but called it quits after four months again of relationship. I just fall in love with these two great actors. Have you watched the MTV Best Kiss Award in 2005? It was such a sweet moment that the two have shared while accepting the award.

Girls Talk

Please check BeautyQueenieGene for entry with the same theme.





6 comments:

niko said...

omg girl! this is one of my favorite movies too! but yobib doesnt like it that much kasi daw pinanood ko to with my ex LOL hahahaha

but really this is really really nice noh?! love it! hihiih

Anne said...

i just love this movie as well... guess i've watched it more than twice...

http://www.jaz4atot.com/2010/08/movie-for-dadi.html

~Ms. Joy mH~ said...

The third one I have found so far including mine!

I agree!

here's mine: http://www.pinayinstates.us/2010/08/gt-notebook.html

Mommy Liz said...

If ever na di pa ako naka comment dito, I so love this movie, naiyak naman ako sa ending.. Ang pag ibig nga naman..ibang klase..

Self Sagacity said...

I love the notebook. it is very original and so so very good.

K said...

huhuhu. di ko pa napapanood to mommy nuts. pero ayan nidadownload ko na o. haha! yay!