Friday, July 2, 2010

School Day

School days are here again. My little girl is now on her fourth grade in school. For her schooling is fun. The picture I am sharing here was taken when she was in her pre-school during field trip to Rizal in Calamba. Jill is a very smart girl. She always make sure that all her things are ready before going to school.


And this is my older daughter. I still remember when she got her first award, Best in English during her pre school year. I've mentioned in my previous post above her exam result last year where she got a superior grade in English. I'm just so proud of her and as usual this is mom blogging. Her photo below was taken last year.
She just told me yesterday that she joined the Outreach Program in school. Activities that she's involved are reaching out to less fortunate kids and share some blessings they'd raise from donations and organizations. I just love to hear her devotion on helping to other people in need. I know in her own little way, she can share and inspire other people in the program that she's into now. As always, I'm the proudest mom ever.
My share for..

mommy moments

Please click Mommy Moments or the badge above for more School Days theme.




6 comments:

♣☆♥Willa♥☆♣ said...

you have a goodhearted kids.

Redlan said...

Jill pala name ni bunso. At meyz naman ang dalagita mo. sana matandaan ko yan. makakalimutin na kasi lolo nyo.

Dhemz said...

cute ng mga dalaga mo te...I did not know both of them wears glasses....:)

Tetcha said...

Mommies are really proud of their children, especially if they're doing really good in studies, at home, etc. You have diligent daughters, Nuts, who each has her own unique and lovable traits. Happy Thursday!

Chris said...

wow, you are blessed to have good kids :) God bless you and your family!

Hope to see you again this week at Mommy Moments!

chubskulit said...

Awww outreach program is a very good experience for teens as it open their mind and heart to the reality of life..