Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mentally Speaking

I have nothing to brag about myself mentally here. I think I am just an average thinker. I am just an average student from elementary to college, so there is no root to track back for me to become excellent. For now, I will keep my bragging moment in silence and just content myself reading your mentally entries. I've been nose bleeding lately and I can't stand anymore to spread this and get to the extent of ear bleeding. By my intro, you know that something is mentally bothering me while doing this post.

but...

I am More than Just an Average SAHM. (plugging). I am always quick in getting things done for my kids, yeah, smart in parenting aspect. I am not a perfect mom, but I am doing my very best in my job to be a great mom. (segue my way)

I can handle different storms in life and stand strong even in the toughest life's situation. My mind is very quick in finding solution even during chaotic times.

Girls Talk

Please check BeautyQueenieGene for more entries with the same theme!


6 comments:

Rossel said...

i think handling different storms and standing strong are the most important. you're a smart and supermom, sis and I admire for that.

Rossel said...

btw, baka gusto mo itry ito...extra income, pwedeng isabay sa blogging. not much pero pwede na kesa wala, ehehe.

http://www.readbud.com/?ref=4633556

K said...

being a mom is one of the greatest mental exercises of all! haha! no wonder moms are mentally healthy, but also insane, one way or another, dahil din sa pagiging nanay. hehehe

Liz said...

Minsan naman di need na maging super smart ng tao para maging best in what they do. di rin ako smart, average lang ako, i am not lucky enough to be born with over 150 IQ, but my hubby thinks I am smart, kasi ako ang katulong nya mag isip ng tungkol sa aming buhay, oh di ba? meaning useful din ako hehehe..

http://amprettymomma.blogspot.com

dong ho said...

I can handle different storms in life and stand strong even in the toughest life's situation. My mind is very quick in finding solution even during chaotic times.>> sana lahat ganito mag isip. laging handa sa hirap man o ginhawa.

♥peachkins♥ said...

being a mom is the toughest job on earth!