Saturday, July 17, 2010

let go of toys

Just a little break from my weekend general cleaning. Sorting out toys that I think my daughter will not be needing anymore. These are just few of her toys that I found out in a box. Some old stuffs were donated already. I asked her to pick toys that we can give to children who would be happy to receive an early Christmas gift. Other toys were already handed down to her little cousins. Honestly, I can't let go other things that brings back of their childhood years. Am I just being sentimental? Why they seem not to appreciate these anymore. Are they grown up already? By letting go of these, other children will be more than happy to receive these toys.


4 comments:

jackie said...

jollibee foundation might be needing all that :)

chubskulit said...

Nsku sis kung malapit lang jollibee dito ang daming kong laruan na ididitch, di ko naman mapadala sa Pinas at ang mahal ng shipping lol. Sensyaka na at medyo busy ang loal mo dito. Rye is a little bit okay now but hubby and EJ are now fevered too..

Vernz said...

ahahahah, relate na relate ko.... isako mu nalang sis tapos yung kids ang magbigay sa chosen charity mu.. ganun ako sila yung dapat magbigay.. me suki kasi kaming madre dito na may charity yung mga kids ko na ang maninigay ng toys nila... heheh thanks for dropping by Table for Five.

Dhemz said...

I second the motion with sis Rose....hehehe....ididitch ba naman...lol!

I just finished getting rid of Akesha's old toys...we donated them to Goodwill Store...how I wish mura lang ang padala sa pinas...ang dami kayang mga bata na walang laruan sa pinas.